- The anatomically shaped bars can be heated and reshaped and are inserted in lateral guide channels.
- The sidebars are additionally secured with circular, inelastic straps.
- Knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture wicking for excellent wearing comfort especially in the popliteal area.
- Special knitting techniques make the support extremely comfortable to wear, including behind the knee.
- A circular viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning of the support
- Mild to moderate knee joint instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
Mode of Action
- The combination of joint bars and a strap system provides added passive support to the knee.
- The positive effect on the sensorimotor system provides added active support to the knee.
- Knee activity moves the padded ring, thereby massaging the parapatellar soft tissue structures.
- The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
How to Measure
Flex knees (30 degrees) and mark the centre of the patella. Measure the circumference of the thigh 14 cm above this point (A) and measure the circumference of the calf 12 cm below this point (B).