- The anatomically-contoured knit ensures individual adaptation to the patient‘s shape for maximum comfort.
- Easy to put on using practical hand straps
- Pain in the lumbar spine area
- Degeneration/muscular insufficiency of the spine (moderate)
Mode of Action
- The stabilizing orthosis relieves the back by individually-adjustable compression of the abdominal cavity.
- Anatomically contoured corset stays incorporated at the back facilitate an anatomically correct posture in the area of the lumbar spine, while permitting problem-free individual adaptation to the patient‘s shape
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the waist below the navel.