- Anatomically-contoured, knitted stabilizing orthosis ensures individual adaptation to the patient‘s shape for maximum comfort.
- Practical finger pockets and LPT strap system (Low Power Tension) mean that the orthosis can be fitted easily without the need to expend considerable effort.
- Moderate lumbosciatica with slight deficiencies in the case of intervertebral disc protrusions/prolapse
- Moderate radicular/pseudoradicular lumbar syndrome
- Spondylolisthesis, grade I
- Moderate lumbar deformities
- Conditions following intervertebral disc surgery
Mode of Action
- Anatomically-contoured corset stays incorporated at the back facilitate an anatomically correct posture in the area of the lumbar spine, while permitting problem-free individual adaptation to the patient‘s shape.
- The lumbar spine is relieved by the individually adjustable compression of the abdominal cavity.
- The adjustable function strap permits individual adjustment of the force exerted, with respect to location and intensity.
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the waist below the navel.