- The tension-resistant SofTec knit exerts targeted, medically effective compression on the patellar tendon.
- The individually adjustable strap enables the pressure to be adapted dynamically and regulates the compression as required.
- The viscoelastic pad is anatomically contoured and particularly wide. It has four pressure points and frictional nubs.
- The support’s breathable materials and anatomical slim fit ensure that it is very comfortable to wear.
- The same design for right and left.
Mode of Action
- The special pad enables targeted compression on the patellar ligament.
- The pad guides and relieves strain on the patellar tendon. It massages typically painful areas during movement, thereby relieving symptoms.
- Tendinitis of the patellar ligament (jumper’s knee, patellar tip syndrome)
- Chondropathy of the patella
- Anterior knee pain
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the knee, just below the patella.