- Noticeable relief for pain on the side of the knee. A relief stabilizing system using the three-point principle.
- Flexible joint splint on the side without pain
- Integrated donning loops make it easier to put on and take off
- Knitting concept: Lightweight and breathable 3D knitted mesh with a pressure free bending zone in the hollow of the back of the knee
- Medial or lateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Instability (mediolateral)
- Unicompartmental cartilage/bone lesion
- Condition after cartilage surgery and cartilage growth for necessary unilateral post-operative relief
- Following unilateral meniscal lesions
- Ahlback’s disease (osteonecrosis)
- Osteochondrosis dissecans
- Bone bruising (bone edema of the medial condyle of the femur/tibial plateau)
Mode of Action
- Its straps surround the knee in a figure of eight, allowing them to relieve the painful area on the side of the knee. This reduces pain and stabilizes the entire knee, together with the joint splint.
- With the Boa® Fit System screw fastening, it’s easy to change the level of relief at any time and adapt it to your activities.
How to Measure
Flex knees (30 degrees) and mark the centre of the patella. Measure the circumference of the thigh 17 cm above this point (A) and measure the circumference of the calf 15 cm below this point (B).