Features AND MODE OF ACTION
- Stabilizes the foot in the shoe and provides lateral protection against ankle sprains, without restricting the foot’s normal heel-to-toe movement
- The L shell sits in front of the talus bone and prevents talar shift
- Individual stabilization due to strap fastening system.
- Excellent wearing comfort because of soft microfiber cushioning.
- Thin shell on one side that fits easily into the shoe.
- One universal size, available for left or right side.
- Conservative, non-surgical treatment of ankle sprains and ruptured ligaments
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Post-operative rehabilitation and protection, eg. after suture repair or ligament reconstruction
- Post-traumatic/post-operative irritation