- Maximum wearing comfort with optimal medical effect: thanks to the anatomically shaped Train knit fabric with incorporated active and comfort zones and the specially textured surface of the high-low-knit fabric
- Comfortable to wear even over long time periods: thanks to a soft and breathable comfort zone in the sensitive inner elbow area
- Perfect fit even in motion: the elongated knit fabric at the upper arm extends further over the muscle
- Noticeable relief and pain reduction: the Epicon+ Pads relieve the epicondyles and exert a soothing intermittent compression massage on the muscle and tendon insertion points during movement
- Lasting pain relief: can be achieved through the massage nubs effective intermittent compression
- Simplified handling: thanks to the elastic Train knit fabric
- Reduced compression at the edges of the brace reduces the risk of circulation problems
- The same version for right and left
- Includes a removable, adjustable strap for extra support
Latest generation innovations
1. New high-low knitted fabric
- Contains a highly textured surface. This improves proprioception, to activate the muscles and stabilize the elbow joint.
- Improved breathability
- Extends 3 cm further up the upper arm, right up to the muscle belly.
- Softer and more breathable in the crease of the inner elbow area, to increase comfort during longer periods of intense movement.
- Weight reduced by 20% from previous generation EpiTrain
2. New Epicon+ Pads
- Contains two components, providing targeted relief for the irritated insertions of the finger and wrist flexors / extensors, and intensive stimulation for the radial and ulnar muscles.
- Massage nubs are incorporated into a firmer element in the viscoelastic material of the pads. This element acts on the transition between muscle and tendon and the area along the muscle fibers. The flexible nubs provide selective stimuli, which improves proprioception, reduces relief postures and inappropriate mechanical stress that can cause pain, and leads to greater functional stability overall.
- Epicondylitis lateralis / medialis (Tennis elbow / Golfer’s elbow)
- Post-traumatic or post-operative irritation
- Osteoarthritis / Arthritis (joint wear / joint inflammation)
- Tendinopathy (degenerative tendon conditions)
- Tendomyopathy (muscle-tendon conditions)
- Prevention / Relapse prevention
Mode of Action
- The therapeutic compression of the specially textured surface of the high-low knitted fabric combined with the Epicon+ Pads provides noticeable relief and targeted pain reduction
- The viscoelastic Epicon+ Pads with epicondyle cut-outs redistribute the support’s compression away from the epicondyles to the surrounding soft tissue and allow for a secure positioning of the support
- The soft and particularly breathable comfort zone in the elbow of the anatomically designed train knit allows for a high degree of wearing comfort
- The Epicon+ Pads relieve the epicondyles and the massage nubs with a firmer material component exert a soothing intermittent compression massage on the muscle and tendon attachment sites during movement
How to Measure
The latest generation EpiTrain features a new sizing system, measured based on the thickest point of the forearm.
Measure the largest circumference of the forearm