- The GenuTrain S Pro features special hinges that can limit knee range of motion (flexion/extension) to support rehabilitative treatment.
- Flexion and extension of the knee joint can be limited independently of one another (flexion: 30, 60 or 90 degrees, extension: 20 degrees)
- The anatomically shaped bars can be heated and reshaped and are inserted in lateral guide channels.
- The sidebars are secured with circular, flat-fitting inelastic straps on the upper and lower leg. Straps are individually adjustable with micro Velcro fastener.
- Knitting concept: stretchy, breathable and moisture wicking for excellent wearing comfort especially in the popliteal area.
- Special knitting techniques make the support extremely comfortable to wear, including behind the knee.
- A circular viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning of the support
- Mild to moderate knee joint instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
- Meniscus injuries
Mode of Action
- Targets proprioceptors to support neuromuscular joint stabilization
- The compression knit creates a compression and massage effect to accelerate absorption of edemas and effusions.
- The viscoelastic pad creates an intermittent compression massage effect during movement, helping to reduce pain.
How to Measure
Flex knees (30 degrees) and mark the centre of the patella. Measure the circumference of the thigh 14 cm above this point (A) and measure the circumference of the calf 12 cm below this point (B).